Sunday 12 February 2012

Bring some colour to your spring / life

Although winter is stubborn I'm still preparing for spring.
So I have decided to put on display my colourful and joyful bags - part of them anyway :)


Some of the bags go very well with colourful  flats 


Or maybe with my happy Converse sneakers :) 
You can choose to switch left and right from different pairs - and why not do it? 
Life is funny so I do this all the time :)


Or wear them as they are supposed to be worn :)
It doesn't matter because they still look great.


2 comments:

  1. Buna,

    Imi poti spune te rog de unde ti ai achiztionat geanta verde sau cea portocalie ? Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. buna Beatrice,

      atat cea verde cat si cea portocalie sunt cumparate de la Tonka anul trecut in vara

      Delete