Tuesday 21 February 2012

Colour blocking? anytime

Colour blocking - I adore this phrase. But you know why? Of course you do :)
If you've been following my blog you must have noticed already that I love colours.
I don't like to follow the trends per se, so if I want to wear something I'll do it.
That's why I don't care whether green is the colour of the moment or not - I'll wear it anyway :)
I also love to combine it with blue and so on...





 


And here is some me going crazy with the colours :)






Have you met the gorgeous "reds"? :)


4 comments:

  1. loving this mix of colours and combination!big like for your outfits!!!i'm following
    visit my blog if you want,kisses
    http://handmadebymiky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! your blog is lovely and those vintage bow ties are to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are those green trousers from!? ah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. H&M - bought them a month ago I think :)

    ReplyDelete