Thursday 13 September 2012

Girls just wanna have fun


:)) and we sure did have lots of fun :)
And what better way to have fun with the dress than this :)
Everyone meet Diana my high-school desk-mate and my roommate for about 3 years :)
We had a perfect evening :)
Just us girls and my husband taking the photos of course :)
And people staring, because we were in the middle of Bucharest just in time for rush hour :)
But who cares? :) I think they were actually very thrilled to see a bride on the street :)

Enjoy the photos: 






































Long live the green!
Ionela


8 comments:

  1. Vaii ce post dragut! I really enjoyed the photos! Pline de viata :)

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen something as cute as this photoshoot.. Really, That's really nice blog post and images that you have here.. I have been to your blog a couple of times and liked reading your posts. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I have a daughter in law who is from Timisoara! I was naturally tickled to see you are from Romania (albeit not the same city)! I enjoy very much your photos on Modcloth. Fun photos here and I love your wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete