Monday 18 February 2013

I love London


Hello, everybody!

I'm very happy to show you some pictures from my short escapade to London.
I had a great time and not a drop of rain if you can believe it :)
The city is lovely, but very and I mean very expensive. I manage to buy almost nothing :)
Because all my money was spent for paying the transportation :)
In my next post I'll show you some cute stuff I would have liked to buy :)
Till then enjoy my colourful outfit:















Spare some nuts? :))


Common now! spare some nuts? look how cute I am :))


Wearing:

Pants: H&M / Jacket: Motivi / Sweater: Koton / Bag: Poema / Boots: random

Long live the green!
Ionela

9 comments:

  1. che meravigliosi colori!!
    ciao
    angela
    www.imperfecti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a great trip! So jealous! I just love your traveling outfit, so chic! Beautiful colors and I just love your sweater! Just perfect!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad you didn't buy anything :( London is my favourite city for shopping :)
    I just love oxford Street and Primark and TK MAXX!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to buy a skirt for 7 pounds at Primark :) - this was my almost nothing bought :)

      Delete
  4. These photos made me smile. Even though it is overcast and a little gloomy, you bring so much youthfulness and color to your surroundings. Way to brighten up the day. :D

    I hope you had a wonderful time! I would love to visit England someday!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! Love that bag! I'm a big fan of Oxford Street too!

    ReplyDelete