Friday 17 May 2013

Back to the 80s

Hello, everybody!

For today's outfit we're going back in time, all the way to the 80s.
Although I'm not the biggest fan of the 80s (I'm more like a 50s gal :),
I have to say that I felt in love this pair of white jeans as soon as
I saw it on The Dearhunters
I mentioned them before, because this is not the first time I wore something
from their lovely vintage collection.
Remember this lovely outfit?
That lovely pair of pants was another treasure from their site.

Enjoy my 80s attitude :)









And my lovely assistant :))


I'm wearing:

Jeans: The Dearhunters / Shirt: Koton / Shoes: Pull&Bear / Bag: vintage

Long live the green!
Ionela

1 comment:

  1. Cat imi place! Iti vin foarte bine pantalonii si camasuta e adorabila!

    De catel nu mai zic nimic ca e prea scump pentru cuvinte!

    ReplyDelete