Wednesday 22 May 2013

Cherry, cherry lady

Hello, everybody!

Today I present you the lovely outfit I want to wear at this lovely event.
SkirtBike is a wonderful event where all the girls wearing skirts
are riding their lovely bikes in the city.
I will have a follow up post with pictures of course, because
I'm sure it's gonna be extremely chic.

How do you like my outfit? :) - the skirt is made by me from material bought from Fabrix
Isn't it chic? not to mention yummy :)








I'm wearing:

Skirt: made by me / Blazer: Tina R / Shoes: Promod / Top: Stradivarius

Long live the green!
Ionela

8 comments:

  1. Really yummi :) I like so much the materials from Fabrix. Almost all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, oh my, fusta aia e divina! Fa-mi si mie una! :))
    A minunata tinuta ta! Si imi place la nebunie bicicleta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mi-e frica momentan sa fac si pt altii :) - sa nu le stric. dupa ce mai practic pe mine o sa incerc :)

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous event! I would love to see some pictures! You outfit is just perfect! I love the cherry skirt you made and the matching cherry pin is wonderful!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Fantastic colors (as always)! :P Beautiful skirt! Love that green bike! <3

    - Anna


    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imi place fusta! te-am descoperit in chicisimo. Imi place stilul tau plin de culoare.Have fun!

    ReplyDelete