Monday 6 May 2013

Pastels & cupcakes

Hello, everybody!

I have a new obsession :) - it's called cupcakes!
Why? I don't know - they're cute and girly, not to mention very fashionable sweets :)
So far I have a t-shirt, a picture on the wall and this lovely purse - all of them cupcake related :)
This beauty goes perfectly with these lovely pastels, doesn't it?
More lovely items like this one, you can find on BeFunky.ro
Now let the cupcake mania begin! :)









I'm wearing:

Skirt: Depot 96 / Shirt: vintage / Sweater: local boutique / Shoes: Bata / Purse: BeFunky.ro

Long live the green!
Ionela

9 comments:

  1. such a lovely outfit, dear! I especially like your purse :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are killing me with your gorgeousness! You have an adorable vintage style. New follower here :)

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, and that purse is adorable!

    Bayberry Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit! the skirt is so pretty! :)

    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete