Wednesday 1 May 2013

Retro stripes on May 1st

Hello, everybody!

How did you spend Labour Day?
Here, we had a very sunny day and I took advantage by taking some pretty pictures :)
A picnic was in order of course :), but enough about this stuff.
Let me tell you something about my pretty dress: it was taken from Milan last year,
when I was in my honeymoon.
There was this cute vintage boutique on a street next to the Dome and lucky me,
because everything was on sale (2 Euros per each item).
So, for 4 Euros I bought  both the dress and the bag :) I couldn't believe my luck.
You can visit them online here

Enjoy my retro stripes:










I'm wearing:

Dress, Bag: Vintage / Shoes: Musette

Long live the green!
Ionela

1 comment:

  1. There's so much beauty in the simplicity of this outfit. The gradual intensity of the red hue in from top to bottom is wonderful! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete