Wednesday 5 June 2013

Those darn boyfriend jeans

Hello, everybody!

As you all know by now, boyfriend jeans are all the rage this year.
I like them for a few years now - my first pair was actually bought straight from the
men's department :) - they were boyfriend jeans for real :)
They were not of course the lady like wear of the day, but they sure got me through college.
I like them because they are very comfy and versatile in combos.

Enjoy:









I'm wearing:

Jeans: New Look / Blazer: Tina R / Bag: Tonka Jeans / Shoes: Promod

Long live the green!
Ionela

4 comments:

  1. nice outfit,I like the mix of colors ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like bf jeans too, but can you believe I don't own any pair?! Need to buy one ASAP!
    You look fantastic wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oow.. so lovely!!! i'm a green fans too! i like your green bag! ;)
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Love that combination of green with touches of red ... so strong! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete