Friday 9 August 2013

High altitude casual fun (minions involved)


Hello, everybody!

Did I tell you that I'm on holiday? well, I kinda am :)
That is why we went on a short trip to the mountains this week
and we had lots of fun as you will see.
We also had some fun minions :) to keep us company on the road.
Fashion was not forgotten - a casual, yet chic outfit was in order: a pair of ankle cut
red pants paired with a cool t-shirt and cobalt blue Converse sneakers.

But enough talking and more checking out the photos.
Enjoy!

Climbing up :)









Hmmm, I love this Converse!
My precioussss :)


And her pants are not bad at all :)


Not to mention her glasses :)


Let's check out her hair :)




And down we go :)



On the empty streets of the city


Some good looking ice cream - not very tasty though :)


Until next time I salute you "minion style" :)
Beloo and poopaye :)

and my usual salute :)

Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment