Saturday 17 August 2013

Maxi skirt, maxi fun

Hello, everybody!

How is your weekend? fun and sunny I hope :)
Mine looks sunny, but I'm kinda sad cause my vacation will be over soon :(
These pictures were actually taken last weekend, when we went
on a road trip to the countryside.
For this specific occasion :)I wore a relaxed outfit: maxi pleated skirt,
boyfriend shirt, a lovely fedora and a maxi bag.
And we sure had maxi fun, especially when we took photos
 on the bridge on the highway - cars were honking and everything :)
I love maxi skirts cause they are very versatile, not to mention comfy.
And this one is green and it also has pleats - could it get any better?

Enjoy!












I'm wearing:

Skirt: local store / Shirt: GAP Bag: Tonka Jeans / Fedora: H&M

Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment