Wednesday 7 August 2013

Stripes & Pleats

Hello, everybody!

Today it's time for pleats and stripes.
Red pleats and navy stripes sure look great together, don't they?
I've been looking for this skirt for a while and now
that I finally have it, I think I'll wear it out for sure :)
If you don't know what to wear, you can always bet on the pleats.
There's no way they won't look good on you.
Add some naughty curls (in my case don't straighten your hair) and you're good to go :)

Enjoy!










I'm wearing:

Skirt: vintage / T-shirt: H&M / Shoes: Pull&Bear / Bag: random store

Long live the green!
Ionela

6 comments:

  1. Love the skirt!!

    amouramour-ph.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. rosu, dungi si o "adiere" albastra.. un outfit super chic!
    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! (Found you from the modcloth style gallery). Where did you get the belt?

    http://stylebycecily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello :) the belt is from Koton. Love your blog!

      Delete