Saturday 2 November 2013

Travelling colours


Hello, everybody!

Last weekend I had a fun road trip all the way to Bran Castle & Brasov.
It was a very sunny weekend and we had lots of fun in & outside the city .
I had a colourful gear :) on consisting of: sunny pants, blue like the sky sweater,
a forever green handmade scarf :) and my lovely white sneakers.
Hopefully this weekend will be as lovely as the last one.

Enjoy the blocking colours!



Some colourful rugs


A random cat :)


Some colourful souvenirs


A lovely shirt









I'm wearing:

Pants: H&M / Sweater: Bershka / Coat: VeroModa / Bag: Terranova / Scarf: Handmade / Sneakers: Converse

2 comments:

  1. Once again, great color combo.

    Also- I featured you on my October month in review as a favorite find.

    ReplyDelete