Wednesday 4 December 2013

Black on nude dots


Hello, everybody!

Today I'm wearing a summer skirt, because I miss those warm days and I love this skirt.
I think I can pull this look off, because of all the black I'm wearing with the skirt.
So, if you have a favourite summer skirt, all you have to do is to pair it with something
darker and you may wear it in winter as well.
Of course you don't have to freeze :), so choose wisely! :)

Enjoy!










I'm wearing:

Skirt: Depot96 / Sweater: Koton / Shoes: Musette / Bag: H&M / Trench: thrifted

Long live the green!
Ionela

4 comments:

  1. Ok, fusta este superba, roz prafuit si buline, miam!
    Dar e 4 decembrie. Esti cu picioarele goale sau nu vad eu bine?? Oau. Sau ai stat asa doar la shooting?
    Mergeau ciorapi mati, grosi, negri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P shooting-ul e mai vechi asa ca nu mi-a fost frig, dar dress negru nu ar fi mers - am incercat si se vede urat pe sub fusta

      Delete
  2. You look so very pretty! Love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style and that skirt is so sweet and whimsical <3

    I am hosting a giveaway on the blog, please check it out:
    http://mihatheskinnybuddha.blogspot.ro/2013/11/dressale-giveaway-win-30-certificate.html

    ReplyDelete