Monday 13 January 2014

Burgundy in the mix


Hello, everybody!

I don't know how, but somehow I manage to return to this colour.
Burgundy has been so appealing to me these past few weeks.
I have the feeling that it looks good combined with almost everything.
Most definitely it looks very nice with this shade of blue and I cannot
wait to try it on with some green - I'm sure burgundy and green will get along just fine :)
Until then, enjoy this combo!











Skirt: Thrifted / Shirt, belt: Koton / Shoes: random  / Bag: The Bag Shop

Long live the green!
Ionela

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a lovely duet together. Your blouse is super cute too! Merry from,eachlittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi place fusta! Love it! ����

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been really digging burgundy lately too.Something that works for fall and winter about it I think. Love the details of the shoe.

    ReplyDelete