Tuesday 1 April 2014

Green dots

Hello, everybody!

I have found the most beautiful skirt ever and I couldn't be happier :).
Well, let's see: a full midi skirt with big green polka dots - heaven I tell you :)
I paired it with a purple and then a blue sweater - I can't decide which one I like more.
They both look adorable with the skirt - it will depend on my mood I guess :)
Gotta love spring! :)















Skirt: Depot 96 / Shoes: romanian producer / Bag, sweaters: Zara / Shirt: Koton

Long live the green!
Ionela

4 comments:

  1. Wow ce look frumos! A doua varianta, cu albastru, imi place Mai mult decat prima. Iar fusta e superba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi :) si eu inclin spre varianta albastra :)

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with your pretty polka dot skirt Ionela! So happy your Spring is coming for us.:) Merry from eachlittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete