Tuesday 20 October 2015

Fall wishlist essentials


Hello, everybody!

Have you made a list yet with your fall essentials?
I have made a wishlist actually and it's a good thing that the prices are more than ok :)
Still, I cannot buy them all at once, but there is hope that part them will
find their way to my closet some day :).
Here is my list so far - click on the item name to see the price
and maybe add it to your cart :) - who knows what you'll do after you see the price :)

Enjoy!
And happy fall!


the green trench - must have for every fashionista



the yellow coat - just adorable colour for fall and very versatile



the midi grey skirt - perfect for office with a pair of boots


the midi tartan skirt - fall needs tartan and midi skirts, am i right? :)


the mustard sweater - mustard again - I know but it is the perfect colour for fall


the striped sweater - it would look just perfect with a pencil skirt 


and accessories of course :)

a lovely camel hat

the coziest scarf - for those chilly days



and on a different note and very different from above

this pair of printed boots - a reminder that spring is just around the corner :)

and because I am the biggest fan of the brand and it has nothing to do with fall
it is just something I really want :)




More items can be found here: Sheinside

Enjoy shopping guys!
I know I will :)

Long live the green!
Ionela

3 comments:

  1. nice selection...I like the trench and the skirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirts and the coats! Coca cola <3
    you have a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete