Wednesday 6 January 2016

Colourful black


Hello, everybody!

I have to tell you that winter has finally came in my city and it is
cold as hell. These pics were actually taken around Christmas, when
we had more than 10 degrees outside - oh, the better days :)
Somehow, with age I am starting to dislike winter and the cold it brings.
Oh, well, spring is just around the corner, am I right?
Just look at my scarf - it calls for spring :)

Enjoy!

Skirt, top: H&M / Jacket: Primark / Scarf: vintage / Bag: Stradivarius / Shoes: romanian producer

















Long live the green!
Ionela

2 comments:

  1. Super tinuta! Coincidenta, asta am purtat si eu azi, doar ca geaca era imitatie de piele si am avut cizme, dar am basmaluta exact ca a ta. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) e minunat modelul florilor de pe ea. Am cautat una vintage de am innebunit :)

      Delete