Wednesday 8 November 2017

Colourful in the mountains & by the sea


Hello, everybody,

Once again I Invite you to see not only my fall outfits, but also
some pretty places in Romania, since I've been travelling for more than a week now.
For today I have combined many fall colours, but in the end I don't think
it is too much. They just work :)
And if I am happy with the outcome, who cares what others are saying, am I right? :P
As for the background - we have Cheile Dobrogei in the first pictures
and then the seaside from Constanta.
So far, we have travelled around 3000 km - so prepare for more photos in the next posts.
For landscapes from my trip, do not forget to follow my personal Instagram account.

Enjoy!

Skirt, Jacket: random / Boots: Atmosphere / Bag: Tommy Hilfiger / Top: H&M






















Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment